Sunday, January 26, 2014

3 More Days!!!

Hey everyone!

3 more days until I head off to Europe!!! I'm so excited! Traveling has always been a passion of mine and now I get to spend 3 whole months studying abroad in Europe! I'm traveling with a group from school called International Traveling Classroom (ITC for short). We will be traveling to 7 different cities: Edinburgh, Scotland; London, England; Amsterdam, Netherlands; Paris, France; Freiburg, Germany; Verona, Italy; and Vienna, Austria. We also have free travel in between each city we travel to, so we can go to whatever country/city we please. It's going to be an adventure of a lifetime!

I will try to post the adventures I'd taken that day, everyday if possible. The Wi-Fi in Europe can be very spotty, so there are no guarantees, but I'll make up for the missed days the next time I get good Wi-Fi.

I'm looking forward to sharing my adventures with all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment